Our leading Consultancy client is looking for a Dynamics CRM Developer to join their growing CRM Development team . The role will be home based with client site travel as required. You will be an instrumental part of a growing team implementing the latest version of Dynamics CRM.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement development experience (on premise or online)
- Microsoft Development Tools Visual Studio
- Web Technologies & Languages (C#, .Net)
- Team Foundation Server / VSTS / Azure DevOps / Dynamics 365 Development Tools
- Using Microsoft’s .NET development tools to develop bespoke applications to extend and enhance Dynamics365, including, plug-ins, web-services, custom applications, LogicApps, etc
- Configuring Dynamics365 customer engagement using the standard toolkit
- Using the technology stack surrounding Dynamics CRM (SharePoint, SSRS, Portal Technologies, Azure) to further enhance client solutions
- Design, architect and create complex and multi-threaded integrations between Dynamics365 and other applications
- Architect solutions to meet business requirements
- Performance prediction and tuning
- Provide technical expertise and development support to the Project Managers and other project stakeholders
- Keep informed of the latest technologies and advising colleagues of developments
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.