Our leading client requires a highly motivated and energetic JD Edwards (JDE) Distribution Analyst to join their team. Our client is a large global organisation with a European HQ in the Netherlands. They are seeking someone with a strong background in JDE Application Analysis and are offering a strong package including 13 months’ pay through the year, bonus and travel allowance.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Several years of working experience in the IT domain with focus on applications and/or databases
- Knowledge of JD Edwards and preferably experience with usage of SQL
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills
- Analyse JD Edwards issues based on system and database knowledge
- Advise Software Team-Leader on solutions and contribute to data fixes if applicable
- Assist and advise on the usage of JD Edwards in order to avoid issues
- Perform database inquiries to ensure data integrity and trace the potential cause of issues
- Contribute to business improvements based upon knowledge of the JD Edwards software and the functioning of the software within the business.
Eindhoven, the Netherlands
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.