Seeking a Business Intelligence Consultant for our high-profile consultancy based client. The role will develop and support both Operational and Business Intelligence reporting across a range of projects & businesses. We are looking for a proactive self-assured individual who has a passion for BI excellence and who promotes best practice. This role offers an opportunity to help grow the BI offering for a successful Microsoft focused consultancy.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with the Microsoft BI stack (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS)
- Expertise in various technologies needed to implement Microsoft BI solutions
- Working in a client facing environment
- Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) (Microsoft SSIS)
- Proven track record across multiple project life cycles and business processes in the identification of requirements, designing, developing & testing BI Solutions
- Able to deliver interactive scorecards, dashboards, visualization, analysis, querying and fixed format reporting
- Can demonstrate the ability to articulate a story, using a logical, meaningful Data Flow
- Experience working for a consultancy
- Cloud based experience (Azure or AWS)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics ERP systems
- Microsoft qualified or equivalent experience
Location: Derbyshire & Home-Based
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.