Seeking an EMEA Dynamics AX IT Manager with hands on experience of Microsoft Dynamics AX. As the EMEA AX IT Manager you will lead a team who are responsible for the delivery of all IT components in project/ support initiatives; working collaboratively with business teams to define, drive and deliver the Programme success.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Manufacturing, Central IT Shared Service, Global IT and IT Security experience
- 10+ years of IT and business/industry work
- 3+ years of leadership responsibility
- AX project and support experience
- Detailed understanding of AX (2012 R3) functionality and technical setup
- Experience of AX Planning modules with a strong understanding of integrating AX with related systems - Reporting (eg BI4), MES/ICS, WMS, etc. and Data (eg COA, Product Hierarchy, etc.)
- Leading a team who are responsible for the delivery of all IT components in project/support initiatives
- Working collaboratively with business teams to define, drive and deliver the Programme success
- Supporting non-AX IT activities in countries by bridging into the IT Shared Service team (SSC)
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.