Our leading end user client requires an Infrastructure Engineer to join them on a permanent basis and assist in the support and maintenance of their IT infrastructure.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A proven track record as an Infrastructure Engineer/Support Analyst.
- A solid understanding of the networking OSI model. Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools.
- Understanding of networking protocols - TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, VRRP, STP, 802.11, QoS.
- Experience in architecting and managing Azure deployments.
- Knowledge of network automation technologies.
- Understanding Active Directory, Group Policy, NPS and DHCP architectures.
- Experience using remote support concepts and tools.
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades.
- Configure and install various network devices and services.
- Provide 2nd/3rd line support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Handling network administration functions across the globe.
- Work off hours, evenings and weekends when necessary and be a part of the on-call rota to support the global business.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.