Our specialist D365 Consultancy client requires a DevOps Consultant to join their team. The successful candidate will be working in the Technical Services team helping to develop solutions using the Microsoft Power Platform (PowerApps, Microsoft Flow and Power BI) to unlock the full potential of Office 365 and Dynamics 365, as well as using Azure Services (such as Logic Apps) to deliver solutions that benefit and enhance their customer’s daily experience.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Implementing a full end to end solution leveraging Azure Logic Apps through design, build and deploy
- Microsoft Power Platform – CDS, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow and PowerBI
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps (VSTS)
- Thorough understanding of converting functional requirements into a usable and functional design
- Firm knowledge and understanding of integration methods
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience with Microsoft ERP technologies such as Dynamics Finance and Operations, Customer Services, Talent, SharePoint Online or other Azure cloud technologies – e.g. Azure PaaS, Service Bus
- Web API
- Visual Studio
- CI / CD
Location: Derbyshire & Home-Based
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.