Our client, a large Microsoft partner, are seeking a D365 Finance & Operations Project Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of leading projects successfully (including leading teams, budgeting, planning, quality management, problem solving, reporting, managing risk) within a partner environment.
Key Skills & Experience:
- IT implementation (ERP, CRM, Ecommerce, POS Solutions)
- Knowledge of project lifecycle, techniques and methodologies
- Ability to monitor and control budgets
- Ability to use initiative and make decisions under pressure
- Ability to use ‘best practice’ in all aspects of Project Management
- Experience working in supporting roles, such as Administrator/Co-ordinator will be considered
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Agile Project Management
- Microsoft Sure Step/ Managing Microsoft Dynamics Implementations certification
- Association for Project Management (AMP)
- Project Management Institute (PMI) UK
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.