Our global end user client requires a Technology Director to take on overall responsibility for the successful delivery of a new ERP solution across the EMEA region. Candidates must have a technical background and ERP Programme Management/delivery experience for large-scale international organisations.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong technical background in senior roles, e.g. CTO/Technology Director
- Significant experience in large-scale project delivery environments including internally developed applications and systems integration
- Track record of success in complex stakeholder environments
- Deep and broad understanding of ERP Technology Delivery, in large scale environments
- Experience of managing teams of 20+
- Highly effective indirect management skills, managing delivery across multiple connected technology teams
- Strong stakeholder management at CxO level
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- Overall responsibility for successful delivery of new ERP solution across EMEA region
- Responsible for effective parallel project delivery, ensuring the team has clear roles & responsibilities throughout and appropriate oversight
- Effective stakeholder management for multiple senior stakeholders
- Manage delivery across multiple teams, including agreeing budgets, timetables, priorities and effective cross-team working arrangements
- Responsible for effective running of analysis, development, test & implementation of technology change
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.