Our leading end user client are looking for a Business Intelligence Manager to lead their BI team and strategy and ensure that their BI capabilities are maximised for the benefits of the overall business.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in managing individuals and teams.
- 6+ years of managing in IT with a specific focus on the Microsoft BI Technology stack (SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Power BI, Team Foundation server) and Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2.
- Experience of working in large complex multi-national projects with business & IT stakeholders.
- Knowledge of architecting IT applications, data modeling and business analysis techniques, business concepts/ processes.
- Extensive experience of managing BI solutions in various ERP subject areas.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP experience is preferred.
- Strong leadership skills, leadership development and team building skills in a high-pressure IT environment.
- Create, maintain and enhance Business Intelligence components (metadata, reports, metrics, dashboards) and manage overall BI environment.
- Participate in building custom applications, data modelling, business process analysis, development of reporting functional and technical specifications and most importantly business review of BI deployments.
- Responsible for driving strategic direction of BI Department in the areas of development, services, planning, system health, performance metrics, project management.
- Resource allocation and work distribution to support the IT initiatives and ensure that project deliverables and ongoing production support efforts meet service level expectations of business stakeholders.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and budget.
Location: UK wide
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.