Our leading end user client are seeking a Lead Dynamics CRM Developer to oversee their CRM Development team . Based in Central London, you will be an instrumental part of a growing team and will help lead the design and development of new projects. This is a great opportunity to work with the latest technology alongside developing team management skills.
Key Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years development experience with Dynamics CRM
- Experience of D365 CRM
- Experience managing and supporting an internal team
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Experience of Azure DevOps, SharePoint and Microsoft PowerApps beneficial
- Development and design
- Sharing knowledge and supporting other colleagues within the team
- Attending product events (D365UG etc.)
- Investigating and sharing new features with the team
- Working as part of an Agile team, attending daily stand-ups, planning, retrospectives and backlog refinement meetings
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.