Our client is seeking an ERP Delivery Project Manager with experience in leading complex ERP deployments across multiple countries to join their team. The successful candidate must have strong analytical skills coupled with a good working knowledge of organisation Change Management.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience leading complex ERP deployments across multiple countries.
- IT Project/Programme Manager experience.
- Deployment knowledge of JD Edwards ERP and other best of breed Oracle applications.
- Understanding of Master Data requirements within the deployment cycle.
- Experience in the deployment of cloud-based IT technologies.
- Good working knowledge of organisation Change Management.
- Experience with multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural global teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Flexible for global travel as required.
- Ensuring that the ERP programme delivers the solution on time and in budget.
- Ensure all Programme Suppliers deliver their contractual obligations.
- Management of all project governance procedures and programme policies.
- Establish local project deployment teams according to project needs.
- Co-ordinate the high-level programme plan working with planning team and stakeholders.
- Work with BAU teams to transition from Programme into smooth BAU operations after Go Live.
- Produce regular status reports of deployment activity as required.
- Ensure that programme RAID is managed.
- Degree level technical or computer-based qualification.
- Project Management qualification such as PRINCE 2 or PMI.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.