Our leading end user client requires a D365 Developer to assist with their global rollout of Dynamics365. The role will be based from their offices in Stoke-on-Trent with some remote work also on offer.
Key Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience as an AX/D365 Developer
- Experience of working on an international/global programme preferred
- Experience with the latest Dynamics 365 technology including Power Platform and CDS integration functionality
- Microsoft Visual Studio, Lifecycle Services and Azure Cloud environment architecture
- Well exposed to the Full Lifecycle of implementation projects, post implementation support and business as usual support
- Strong technical expertise and troubleshooting skills
- Design, development, testing and support of Dynamics365 application
- Collaborate with Developers, Functional Analysts and Business Partners for system enhancements/upgrades
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities for assigned systems and processes
- Work collaboratively with team members to troubleshoot and resolve ERP issues
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.