Seeking an experienced Cutover Manager for our end user client-based project. This is a vital role within our clients NetSuite programme whose principal objective is to ensure a smooth cutover from their legacy business processes and systems to those delivered on their new NetSuite platform.
- Relevant Data Management and Cutover Management experience.
- Demonstrable experience with migrations of ERP data in complex, global, release-deployed ERP programmes.
- Ability to define and execute multiple detailed activity plans simultaneously, maintaining an ability to articulate progress and status clearly to key stakeholders.
- Natural ability to coordinate and facilitate diverse teams of different skill sets, backgrounds, cultures and languages.
- Good understanding of key NetSuite functional process streams as well as Project Management skills.
- Produce a detailed cutover plan. This must be a low level, detailed plan showing all activities to be completed, with timings and each activity having a named, agreed owner from our clients programme team.
- Ensure all stakeholders understand and agree their role in the cutover process.
- Work closely with Programme Manager and Project Managers to co-ordinate cutover activities with the wider integrated programme plan.
- Actively manage at a detailed level the cutover plan to achieve a successful cutover for the first site; drive all responsible action owners to complete activities on time and report and track status in the cutover plan.
- Work closely with our client’s Digital team to ensure that the cutover plan incorporates the Digital delivery method, stage gates and handover to support as required.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.