Our client, a UK based consultancy, are seeking a Programme Support Officer to join their dynamic team. The successful candidate will be responsible for tracking and updating the ERP project management tool and the monitoring of project milestones.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Current or recent experience working in a Project Support office role
- Knowledge and understanding of project governance methodologies
- MS Office tools and software
- Project Management software
- Assertive and confident with strong organisational skills
- Tracking the progress of projects against plan and updating project management tool
- Maintenance of an overall portfolio milestone plan
- Maintenance of a project and portfolio Risk and Issue register
- •Producing weekly customer project status updates
- Ensuring project documentation is correctly produced, filed and updated
- Monitoring project time bookings
- General project-related admin tasks such as maintaining project document templates, user documentation templates, arranging project-related travel and accommodation etc.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.