Our large end user client are seeking a D365 Functional Security Analyst to join their team and assist with their D365 F&O project. This would be a great opportunity to join a well-known, fast-paced company whilst working on the latest version of D365.
Key Skills & Experience:
- An excellent understanding of the concepts of business roles and application security roles
- Understanding of Segregation of Duties and how compliance is achieved through best practice
- Detailed understanding of the Dynamics 365 security concepts
- Hands-on experience of maintaining roles, duties and privileges in a live D365 F&O or AX 2012 environment
- Experience of creating and maintaining roles in D365 CE or Dynamics CRM is desirable
- Understanding of SharePoint and Power BI security is also desirable
- Analytical problem solver
- Proactive, self-starter
- Able to work as part of an integrated team
- Excellent communication skills
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.