Our large end user client are actively looking for a D365 Project Manager to join their internal team on a contract basis and assist with their new D365 project in the Midlands. The successful candidate will have proven full-lifecycle knowledge implementing large scale Dynamics AX projects.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proven full-lifecycle knowledge implementing large scale Dynamics AX projects.
- Experience with senior Stakeholders, managing suppliers and liaising with Finance teams.
- Experience implementing the AX financial module.
- Able to work on own initiative and make own decisions with minimum supervision.
- Ability to multi-task effectively, prioritise work load to meet varied and demanding deadlines.
- Confident in own ability, able to contribute effectively to business development activities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Day to day management of the project team.
- Regular reviews and reporting of progress against plan and budget.
- Maintenance of the project plan and the management of changes to the plan where necessary.
- Obtaining the commitment of resources from management at each stage of the project.
- Managing the involvement of company and customer management and other stakeholders.
- Communication with all project stakeholders.
- Management of a project change log and application of the agreed change control process.
- Scheduling of meetings at appropriate points in the project.
- Ensuring that quality checks are performed throughout the project.
- Ensuring that all authorisations are obtained before moving from one stage to the next.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.