Our global client requires a motivated and articulate Trackwise Project Manager to join their team. This is an exciting contract opportunity with a successful Pharmaceutical organisation. The Trackwise PM must have experience managing IT projects in a GxP environment.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience managing IT projects in a GxP environment
- Previous experience within Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience of managing GxP Application Implementation and Technical Upgrade projects
- Experience of regression testing exercises in GxP applications
- Experience dealing with Change Management processes in a regulated industry
- Experience managing 3rd party system integrators is a significant plus
- TrackWise experience not essential but a significant plus
- Coordination of resources across multiple partners and teams, including IT, Quality and Business process resources
- Ensure robust project documentation is provided with the appropriate framework
- Liaising with the business IT PMO team
- Monitoring and Tracking of key project activities, timelines and actively following up to ensure completion of key tasks
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.