Our global end user client requires a Contract Business Analystwho will be responsible for delivering and supporting market-leading, customer driven products and services for a global business line. The Business Analyst will be the key link into the Senior Leadership team and business representatives to ensure they produce the best in class specifications, translate these into user stories and ensure the development team have a defined prioritised backlog of items to work on.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Exceptional knowledge of full development lifecycle.
- Strong people skills with the ability to forge effective working relationships.
- Proven ability to achieve technology goals and objectives.
- Solid track record in building high performing delivery teams.
- Excellent people and team leadership skills.
- Passionate Technologist with strong commercial awareness.
- Demonstrable ability to deliver continuous improvement.
- Agile methodology and digital product evangelist.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- University Graduate with a relevant degree within a computational, business or science discipline.
- Ensure the Agile methodology is meticulously and rigorously followed.
- Provide analytical and product design support to the team.
- Participate in the discovery phase of product development and provide support with user journey, personas, and customer experience development.
- Translate backlog requirements and roadmaps into tangible technology capabilities.
- Communicate new requirements, priorities for the upcoming sprints and roadmap delivery commitments to the Development team.
- Deliver regular sprint, release and team performance reporting to the management team.
- Identify opportunities to deliver greater visibility of delivery performance through new analytics.
- Ensure robust system and user acceptance testing through-out the delivery process.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.