Our Microsoft Partner client require a Dynamics AX T&L Consultant to join them on a contract basis and assist with Manufacturing/Master Planning work across both AX2012 and D365 projects. The role will be a mix of home, office and project site work.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years experience as Dynamics AX Functional Consultant
- Strong knowledge of Dynamics AX Trade & Logistics in AX2012 and D365
- Strong knowledge of Manufacturing/Master Planning in particular
- Good communication skills
- Willingness/ability to travel and work across multiple projects
- Provide subject matter expertise in AX T&L with a particular focus on Master Planning/Manufacturing
- Write functional design docs, system configuration, provide functional support
Location: UK Wide
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.