Our large Microsoft Gold partner client are seeking a D365 FO Development/Technical Lead to join their team on a permanent basis and assist with multiple D365 FO projects across the UK. This is a fully remote role.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years’ experience within the development in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 / 2012 and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations.
- Full understanding of the architecture and the development framework of Dynamics 365, including Common Data Service for Apps (CDSA), Visual Studio Team Services and Lifecycle Services.
- Full development lifecycle, including requirements capture, analysis, design, test, documentation, maintenance, and configuration management.
- Extensive experience of using Version and Source Control to protect, manage and share source code.
- SOAP/REST API’s.
- Excellent MS SQL Server skills.
- Pharmaceuticals or other supply-chain related industry experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Desirable experience working with PowerApps / PowerBI / Flow.
- Lead the design and development of technical solutions that enhance Dynamics.
- Effectively promote the technical capabilities of Dynamics within the business.
- Define technical training needs within the team and coach other team members.
- Meet and exceed the businesses expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour.
- Identify risks and mitigate or communicate as necessary.
- Work with the Head of Development to implement best practices.
- Manage development backlog and estimations.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.