Our client requires a Dynamics Functional Consultant with a Manufacturing background to join their internal team on a contract basis to assist with their large AX 2012 R3 project.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience in Dynamics AX 2012 R3
- Functional and hands-on in Supply chain and Manufacturing
- System configuration experience
- Should be able to work with a close knitted team
- Excellent communications skills; both written and spoken
- MS Dynamics AX accreditation is desirable
- Configure and implement Dynamics Manufacturing/Production module
- Manage resources and deliver project tasks, both external and internal
- Provide excellent customer interface skills throughout the project life cycle
- Review consultant’s design documentation to ensure the system design adheres to system and business best practices
- Trade and Logistics, Sales Operations and Finance areas
Location: Woodland, California
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.