Our leading end user client requires a Technical Release Manager to take responsibility for the release management life cycle of their Microsoft Dynamics solution.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proficient in handling complex technical solutions with a focus on both technical and business transition
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX or D365 and different software systems
- Multiple full lifecycles of solution build projects from project kick off to handover to support
- Project management of cross functional teams (technical and business process)
- Management of 3rd party solution providers
- Define and agree cutover schedules with relevant 3rd parties and business stakeholders
- Own the Release Management lifecycle - scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases
- Lead application updates, operating system patches, security improvements, hardware upgrades, Projects and Programs
- Track releases, upgrades and changes to the test environments, pre-production and production as per release schedule to incorporate into cutover plan
- Provide tools and services to help teams manage and deploy releases into production
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.