Our client is seeking to add to their existing D365 Implementation team by recruiting a Senior D365 Manufacturing/Retail Consultant to work on a D365 F&O project. This is an exciting opportunity to join a large organisation and gain experience on the very latest cutting-edge technologies. The role consists of implementation projects across key UK wide customers. UK travel will be involved.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong knowledge of the AX Manufacturing and/or Retail module
- Previous experience working for a Consultancy/ Implementation Partner
- Demonstrable experience of system design, customisation and implementation
- Tier 1 ERP environment
- Sound understanding of the integration between Enterprise Business Functions
- Training delivery/ public speaking/ presentation skills
- Team player whose goal is client satisfaction
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload within a fast-paced environment is essential
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Commercially astute
- Relevant degree level education or equivalent industry experience
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.