Our global food Manufacturing client are seeking a Senior Application Support Analyst to join their internal IT team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will have experience of supporting Sharepoint and D365 F&O, with the role focusing on the support and management of these, and other core business applications.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience within the IT sector
- Experience of an entire Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience of SharePoint on premise including customisations WorkFlows/Document Libraries
- Exposure to Microsoft Dynamics AX/F&O
- Experience in developing of custom WCF web services, dialog-based workflows, plug-ins and integrating custom web pages into CRM
- CSS and ITIL experience desirable
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist the IT Manager to ensure business developments are supported by appropriate IT solutions
- Maintain all necessary information technology procedures and ensure that all systems are supported by the necessary documentation and manuals
- Manage incidents through the service desk
- Undertake administration and maintenance of user accounts on internal and external applications
- Manage and perform data backups and restores as appropriate
- Train staff on any IT aspects as appropriate
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.