Our client, a large end user, are looking for a Finance Systems Analyst to join their team and help enhance their AX 2012 systems. This is a great opportunity to join a large, well-known organisation and gain additional experience within Dynamics AX.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Improvement of current Dynamics AX 2012 system
- Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
- Providing financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects.
- Advising on how to correct posting errors
- Assisting with analysis, design, development and testing of new business systems and enhancements e.g. upgrades, new functionality and modules
- Continue to build effective relationships with key users
- Month End - adhere to the agreed month end timetable, providing guidance and assistance to the global finance user community
Knowledge and Technical Skills:
- Practical work experience in Accountancy or bookkeeping role is required
- Good awareness of GAAP, and the provisions of the Solicitors Accounts Rules and Money Laundering requirements.
- Strong awareness of HMRC VAT legislation.
- Hands-on experience working with general ledgers using ERP systems (Dynamics AX knowledge would be an advantage)
- Excel skills to Intermediate level (Atlas/MS Power Query knowledge would be an advantage)
- Ability to work under pressure at high levels of performance
- Analytical ability
- Self-motivation and commitment, as well as enthusiasm
- Able to work effectively as part of a diverse and inclusive team
- High degree of professionalism and accuracy in time management and prioritisation of work