Our client, a substantial manufacturing end user organisation, requires a Hybrid Business Analyst / Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis and assist with their ongoing implementation of a new ERP solution.
This role will become a hybrid position within the organisation with the role focussed towards Project Management duties moving forwards. Candidates must have previous Business Analyst or Project Management experience and have worked within a fast paced and forward-thinking organisation.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- ERP system experience beneficial
- Prince2 or BCS qualification desirable
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with stakeholders at all levels
- Knowledge/experience of warehousing/manufacturing/supply chain very desirable
- Requirements gathering; pre project analysis working with, up to, board level stakeholders to define and scope effective solution.
- Business Process design
- Product and Supplier selection
- Solution Design
- Planning and Project Governance
- Financial Management; managing project budgets
- Project Management; mobilise, plan and deliver IT changes.