Our leading retail client requires a highly motivated and energetic Lead Business Systems Analyst to join their internal team on a permanent basis and assist with their ongoing D365 project.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous Line Management / Systems Management experience
- Demonstrable experience of the Microsoft Dynamics AX platform (2009,2012, 7 or 365)
- Extensive experience in Application Support and Small-Scale Change
- Experience of working in an Agile project environment with a cross-functional team
- Retail/eCommerce industry best practice awareness and the ability to challenge established process
- Retail/eCommerce process awareness and the ability to manage and facilitate business change
- Line manage the Business Systems Analysts, working with and supporting the postholders by providing escalation and guidance as needed
- Working with IT Business Analysts to evaluate business processes against D365 and related functionality, providing a functional feedback loop to the Business Analysis function
- Working with the development team to provide functional design and support on any new functionality or application enhancements, improving business processes and practices through the use of D365 and related applications
- Support Business Stakeholders and Key Users through all stages of the software development lifecycle including specification and documentation, unit and User Acceptance Testing, deployment, release and handover to BAU support
- Provide escalated support to the Business Systems Analysts, and IT Service Desk where needed, on D365 BAU issues, environment monitoring and facilitating of a smooth day-to-day operation of the application estate
Location: Central London
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.