Our large Microsoft Gold partner client are looking for a Junior ERP Project Manager to join their internal team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to develop their skills and work on exciting D365 projects. Proven full-lifecycle knowledge implementing ERP or CRM projects is essential.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proven full-lifecycle knowledge implementing ERP or CRM projects.
- Experience with senior stakeholders, managing suppliers and liaising with finance teams.
- Self- motivating and make own decisions with minimum supervision.
- Ability to multi-task effectively, prioritise work load to meet varied and demanding deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Day to day management of the project team.
- Regular reviews and reporting of progress against plan and budget.
- Maintenance of the project plan and the management of changes to the plan.
- Obtaining the commitment of resources from management at each stage of the project.
- Managing the involvement of company and customer management and other stakeholders.
- Management of a project change log and application of the agreed change control process.
- Scheduling of meetings at appropriate points in the project.
- Ensuring that quality checks are performed throughout the project.
- Ensuring that all authorisations are obtained before moving from one stage to the next.
- Knowledge and exposure to D365 or Dynamics AX.
- Experience working for a Microsoft Partner.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.