Our client, a global end user organisation, are seeking a Dynamics AX Finance Consultant to join their busy team to assist with an international roll out of AX2012. Once completed, you will be heavily involved in the already planned upgrade to D365. You will be working as part of a team to ensure that the functional capability of the AX solution is defined and champion the adoption of wider Microsoft solutions across the business.
Our client continually invests in their team’s knowledge and expertise to ensure they provide the very best professional services around Microsoft products and technologies. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join a team of Subject Matter experts with a passion for quality and efficiency.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Deep Functional knowledge of Dynamics AX Financials particularly GL, AR and AP
- Good understanding of architectural patterns
- MS Surestep and Agile experience
- Good presentation and demonstration skills
- Work closely with the Functional Lead on the design and development of functional processes that enhance the use and capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Effectively promote the functional capabilities of Dynamics within the organisation, aiding further adoption throughout the business
- Work with the training team to build training materials and coach other team members
- Identify risks and mitigate or communicate as necessary
- Ensure updates to the Dynamics solution are communicated to relevant parties both formally and informally
- Identify functional capability development activities and help in defining how these will be delivered
- Financially accredited beneficial
- Dynamics AX/365 certifications in Finance
- University Degree in Computer Science or similar
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.