Our large end user client are seeking a D365 F&O Security Lead to join their team and assist with their D365 F&O project. This would be a great opportunity to join a well-known, fast-paced company whilst working on the latest version of D365.
Key Skills & Experience:
- An excellent understanding of the concepts of business roles and application security roles
- A working understanding of Segregation of Duties and how compliance is achieved through best practice
- Detailed understanding of the Dynamics 365 role-based security concepts
- Hands-on experience of maintaining roles, duties and privileges in a live D365 F&O or AX2012 environment
- Understanding of SharePoint and Power BI security is desirable.
- Analytical problem solver
- Ability to work within a team and individually
- Structured approach to working with an ability to prioritise workload and multi-task
- Able to deliver tasks to agreed deadlines and produce status updates as required
- Able to perform tests, record/resolve defects and record relevant test evidence
- Excellent communication skills
Location: Central London
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.