Our global client is looking for a BizTalk Developer to join their team on a contract basis. This will be a fully remote based role, using BizTalk to integrate various applications into Microsoft Dynamics AX2012.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a commercial environment
- Experience of operating within a multi-dimensional IT team and using own initiative
- Lateral thinking ability and problem solving capability
Experience of similar integration projects
- Mature development skills in the following areas:
- Microsoft Biztalk Server 2009 or higher (2016 Preferred)
- Microsoft .Net Development - C#
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or higher (2014 Preferred)
- EDIFACT / X12 (desirable)
- RosettaNet (desirable)
- Web Services - SOAP / RESTful (desirable)
- IIS (desirable)
- Team Foundation Server (desirable)
- Design and development of B2B Integration using Microsoft BizTalk Server, following specifications provided by both internal and external designers.
- Liaising with the project manager to ensure development is progressing within the specified timeframe
- Completion of test schedules as defined by the internal functional teams.
- Documentation and handover of development solution to technical staff