Our large Microsoft Partner client are seeking a D365 Senior FO Developer to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced and growing organisation whilst gaining experience with D365 FO. This is a remote role with travel to client sites in the UK.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years’ experience within the development in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 / 2012 and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations.
- Full understanding of the architecture and the development framework of Dynamics 365, including Common Data Service for Apps (CDSA), Visual Studio Team Services and Lifecycle Services.
- Full development lifecycle, including requirements capture, analysis, design, test, documentation, maintenance, and configuration management.
- Extensive experience of using Version and Source Control to protect, manage and share source code.
- SOAP/REST API’s.
- Excellent MS SQL Server skills.
- Pharmaceuticals or other supply-chain related industry experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
- Excellent team player.
- PowerApps / PowerBI / Flow desirable.
- Working on post-divestiture integrations and managing the exit process of Transitional Services Agreements is a big plus.
- Lead development in Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Operations and Talent.
- Lead development of integrations with the company data solution and dashboards in PowerBI.
- Assist technical team managing Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Operations and Talent.
- Capture requirements, prepare analysis and design, perform tests, write documentation, maintenance, and perform configuration management.
- Manage and simplify the requirements gathering process, communicate ongoing progress.
- Partner with the business, capture requirements and work with outsourced technology providers.
Location: Home-based with UK Travel
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.