Our prestigious client is looking for a Dynamics NAV Developer to join their busy and energetic IT team. The successful candidate will help to establish functional business and system requirements, as well as project activities; through design, implementation and early life support of several key business initiative projects. This is an excellent opportunity for a Dynamics NAV Developer to further their career within a progressive and reputable organisation.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3-4 years of NAV development and NAV enhancements, preferably with 2009 experience.
- Worked in a Wholesale Distributor environment and has EDI / warehouse integration experience.
- FMCG, Retail, Wholesales/Distribution experience.
- Functional and systems analysis and design experience.
- Competent with MS SureStep or Agile.
- NAV architecture role experience.
- End user environments experience preferred.
- Business focused individual with a proven track record of solution analysis and specification.
- Good communicator, able to discuss challenges and solutions at all levels.
- Able to adhere to IT strategy and governance model development.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.