Our client, a global MS Gold Partner, is looking for an experienced Dynamics 365 Pre-Sales Consultant to join their growing UK based D365 team. The successful candidate will play a vital role in building client proposal, while structuring a pragmatic, tailored approach towards winning business.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Prior Dynamics AX and D365 experience.
- Strong relationship-building expertise, creative thinking skills, and exemplary problem-solving abilities.
- Experienced in business application software sales, consulting or solution implementation.
- Experience with how to frame Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Power BI, and related technologies in support of presenting Microsoft D365 solutions.
- Able to demonstrate and present business solutions to customers and prospects.
- Able to demonstrate products and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge.
- Able to understand business drivers and risks involved.
- Able to sell technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm.
- Strong background in working within the wholesale distribution industry.
- Willing to travel
- Assist Account Executives/Regional Managers establish credibility and confidence with customers/prospects during sales campaigns.
- Help develop and maintain the company’s “trusted advisor” status with customers by company’s ability to meet customer needs.
- Building and presenting customised product demonstrations of Microsoft D365 and related ISV products.
- Identify and define customer needs, objectives and business requirements, and create value by participating throughout the sales cycle.
Location: Home-Based with UK Travel
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.