Seeking a NetSuite PBCS Consultant to join a growing NetSuite Consultancy to work with the NetSuite team and the Managing Director. You will be joining a small, friendly IT team for a minimum 6-month contract.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience in small to medium scale implementations of Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Solutions and Hyperion Planning for a Software Vendor / VAR
- Experience in NetSuite ERP integrations
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Products
- Consulting experience in common industry standard business practices, such as financial processes such as planning, forecasting, financial reporting, and financial consolidation
- Industry knowledge of any of Software / Services / Wholesale Distribution / Retail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Position may require extensive travel
- Provide functional expertise on NetSuite Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service implementation projects
- Responsible for all aspects of the financial and budgeting system implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems or Information and Technology
Location: UK Remote
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.