Our global end user client is seeking a Finance Systems Support Manager who has experience of setting up ERP Systems Support Teams to support function across their Finance team. We require a motivated individual with strong communication skills and a proven track record of working on large finance ERP projects.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience of setting up and managing finance systems support teams across global time zones.
- 2+ years’ experience of managing transition from projects to business as usual support.
- 2+ years’ experience of managing third party finance system vendors.
- 2+ years’ experience of ERP technical, configuration and support (ideally NetSuite)
- Experience of managing technical resource to support projects and gather requirements.
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of customers and senior stakeholders in a global capacity.
- Finance qualification or relevant finance experience.
- Experience of NAV v 2009 to 2017 and Sage Line 500.desirable
- To build and manage a high-performing technical and support team, with a customer-focused ethos.
- To build out the team to support future projects as required with a smooth transition to support.
- To ensure compliance to Finance and Digital (IT) governance for finance systems and integrations.
- To support the global finance program of works on the introduction of new global finance systems and integrations, examples; NetSuite, Kyriba, Docupeek and Concur.
- To work with our project managers to deliver enhancements and upgrades to our finance systems.
- To provide continuity of support services for legacy finance systems, examples; NAV and Sage.
Location: UK Wide
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.