Our leading end user client are currently seeking an HR System and Data Analyst to join their team on an initial 6 month contract basis. The successful candidate will provide high quality L&D data and advice to the L&D team, helping them to identify system and data issues and implement solutions.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience of managing large amounts of data for reporting and data quality monitoring
- Advanced Excel skills
- Able to interpret and analyse data to draw together options and conclusions
- Experience working with raw data and able to re-format and/or cleanse it as required
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Create and run reports drawing data from relevant systems to inform reports and decision-making
- Work closely with the fellow HR Analyst to ensure a cohesive approach to data, metrics and information for L&D
- Develop standard and ad hoc reports
- Troubleshoot issues with data and reports, including QA of data produced, proactively considering and offering solutions where required and working to resolve the issues.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.