Our client, a UK based global end user, are seeking a NetSuite Administrator to join their team. The successful candidate will assist the business as well as the current Head of Technology in managing, developing and maintaining NetSuite and all related processes, reporting, databases and interfaces.
Key Skills & Experience:
- At least 1 years NetSuite administration experience essential
- Highly driven individual with a hands-on mentality
- Retail knowledge, Warehouse, Stock & WMS experience preferred
- Organised with strong focus on detail but with an ability to identify priorities
- Able to reconcile large volumes of data
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with people of all levels of seniority
- Serve as first-line support for users of the system
- Monitor and manage IT systems: NetSuite, DELL Boomi, Magento, Adra, and WMS
- Perform root cause analysis of all issues resolved and propose permanent solutions
- Assume a critical and participative role in the maintenance and support of systems
- Support the business in the production and amendment of reports from core systems
- Data management including data cleansing, data mapping, data workflows, etc.
- User Training
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.