Our global end user client requires a Head of IT and Security to join their internal team. The successful candidate will have experience of working on strategic business objectives coupled with an understanding of an IT business, including capital investments and budget management to attain committed-to outcomes.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong information, cyber security and risk management experience
- Results driven individual with a strong business acumen and commercial approach
- Strong leadership background
- Relationship management experience
- Effective team management, communication and strong stakeholder experience
- Ability to develop strategy and translate this into business plans
- PCI experience
- NIST GDPR experience
- ISO27001 experience
- CISSP experience
- Anticipate and proactively protect the company from data breaches, security incidents, imminent and new threats, and ensure the company meets and sustains its compliance requirements.
- Define, implement and lead a global information and cyber security programme
- Ensure all assets including current and new systems, data and infrastructure adhere to the defined security controls in agreement with stakeholders
- Define the cyber security strategy
- Develop and implement an information security programme across all markets
- Work with business continuity and risk teams to specify and holistically manage disaster recovery and business continuity plans and to proactively prevent threats from occurring
- Manage the IT security budget and conduct periodic security risk assessments with the support of 3rd party suppliers
- Build a team of players that can fill critical gaps in information security and quickly adjust to our client’s ways of working and culture
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field; Masters desirable
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.