Our high profile client is looking for a SAP Consultant to gather and analyse business requirements for the support and configuration of the relevant SAP modules; MM, PP, QM, WM. The winning candidate will understand the business of the functional area and participate in the configuration of product, implementation, maintenance and/or enhancement of SAP modules to align with business requirements.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of SAP Consultant experience
- Experience of other SAP modules MM, PP, QM, WM
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple shifting priorities
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment
- Presentation skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Gathers and analyses user business requirements and processes
- Defines initial settings, module-relevant security settings and reporting options
- Understands processes and reporting requirements and user interfaces impacted by the ERP system
- Identifies modifications and recommends and applies changes as appropriate
- Provides ongoing ERP Functional system support
- Communicates and interacts with Technical team and client to resolve functional issues to meet client requirements
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.