An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced Enterprise Architect to join our client’s prestigious global organisation. The successful candidate will have good time management skills to deliver consistently to deadlines coupled with strong communication skills to work effectively with both Onshore and Offshore Team members across multiple projects and different locations.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of IS/IT experience with at least 5 years in an Architecture/Technical Lead role
- Strong Expertise within the Oracle Applications Stack specifically JD Edwards, Siebel, OBIEE or Hyperion
- A good understanding of Infrastructure (hardware, software, data and networking)
- Experience as a Senior Solutions Developer and Technology Architect of commercial-grade software products
- Good experience in defining Business Services
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Guide Technical Solutions for the existing applications in response to change requests and defects
- Work closely with and provide QA and design authority for Business Analysts & Developers
- Formulate Designs with teams based on agreed solution and follow through to delivery ensuring the end product fits with the desired solution
- Management and escalation of any issues that arise in the process of developing the solution – keeping all parties informed of any problems with implementing best practice solutions and offer alternatives when required
- Work closely with the Infrastructure Team within to make sure that the Non-Functional aspects of the Systems Architecture are adequately covered
Location: Central London
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.