An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Service & Support Manager to join our end user client based in Swindon. The successful candidate will have proven experience in the management of an IT Technical Support team.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in the management of an IT Technical Support team
- Extensive experience of using 3rd party vendors to provide end user support
- Proven track record of developing and providing Service Level Agreements and Help Desk deliverables
- Adept at navigating within a matrix structure
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Good level of proficiency with Active Directory administration including Group Policy, DNS, DHCP and security or MCITP Server Administrator
- Good understanding of applicable data privacy practices and laws
- Understanding of Information Security principles
- Good written and oral communication skills
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.