Our client, a leading Microsoft Partner, requires an experienced Dynamics AX Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis and lead a multi-country Dynamics AX implementation. Candidates need to have a strong background in AX project management and ideally experience of working internationally.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 4-5 years’ experience of leading Dynamics AX implementations
- Previous experience of working for a Microsoft Partner is preferred but not essential
- Project management qualification, e.g. Prince2, Agile, etc.
- Experience leading ERP projects in a multi-site/multi-country environment
- Willingness to travel internationally as required
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage senior level stakeholders
- Lead successful delivery of Dynamics AX implementation
- Evaluate project schedules and resources
- Regular technical discussions of scope and objectives with the team
- Accurately assess and report on the progress of the projects
- Control technical-scope issues that arise
- Manage Risk and Issues
Location: UK (Home-Based) + European travel
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.