Our end user client requires a highly experienced Workday Programme Manager to lead a major ERP transformation programme as it moves into the ‘build’ phase. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known and exciting organisation. As our client moves to new Finance and HR Systems the scope for this role is far reaching across the whole organisation.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience in ERP Programme Management for Tier 1 ERP, e.g. SAP, Oracle, Dynamics AX, JDE.
- ERP Programme/Senior Project management experience in an Enterprise level organisation.
- Knowledge and experience in the effective use of Project Management tools and techniques.
- ERP Upgrade or Full Project Lifecycle experience.
- Able to effectively control costs and timescales.
- The ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, at all levels of the business.
- Track record of delivering enterprise level ERP Programmes.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Experience of building strong 3rd party relationships with an engaged systems integrator.
- Experience of building strong relationships across complex client landscapes.
- Effective leadership skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication Skills; both written and spoken.
- Previous experience in delivering complex MS Dynamics AX/365 ERP solutions, advantageous.
- Project Management qualification, advantageous (Prince2, ITIL etc.).
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.