Our client, a UK NetSuite Consultancy is currently looking for a ERP Project Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of a project from initial estimating and planning through working closely with the project teams and ultimately successful project closure. The successful candidate will preferably have previous end-to-end NetSuite implementation experience.
Key Skills & Experience:
- An understanding of ERP and Accounting systems.
- 5+ years’ experience of managing ERP projects.
- Mid-enterprise level ERP experience of Sage 200/1000, Access Dimensions, Microsoft Dynamics Nav or SAP Business One, etc.
- Ability to travel and flexibility in work schedule.
- Ability to communicate with & present to all levels within a customer business.
- Clear communication skills, both verbal and written for internal and external stakeholders.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Use of Teamwork project collaboration tool.
- Accurate project estimating.
- Project planning.
- Project task assignment.
- Time and budget control.
- Monitoring project progress.
- Managing project risks.
- Effective project documentation and reporting.
- Clear and effective internal and customer facing communication.
- Regular customer communication and steering meetings.
- Organising and motivating the project team.
- Managing change requests.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Project closure.
- Prince 2, PMP, MSP or similar.
- Recognised Accounting qualification such as CIMA, ATT, ACA, ACCA beneficial.
Location: UK Wide
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.