Our client, a UK based end user, are seeking a Finance Systems Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the administration and ongoing development of both NetSuite and Adaptive Insights for the business globally.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong background and expertise in the administration of Finance systems (NetSuite).
- Experience in Financial Accounting, reporting and / or processing.
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding of the outputs from Financial systems to meet Accounting requirements.
- NetSuite experience.
- Experience of working as a hybrid between Finance and IT/Business Systems.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Proven experience of operational and project management.
- Ability to work in a global environment and support internal customers across different locations.
• Adaptive Insights experience.
• VBA skills.
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA or international equivalent) preferred with a bachelor’s degree.
- Provide a deep source of knowledge across both Finance systems and will share expertise and support in systems modules, workflow, functionality and configuration whilst providing on-going support and insights to the Finance / Business systems teams.
- Provide internal expertise across Finance systems and reduce reliance on existing Finance members and third-party consultants.
- Working closely with Finance, the role will be responsible for creating, implementing and delivering an ongoing roadmap for Finance systems that continue to ensure NetSuite and Adaptive are providing value to the business.
- Ensure consistency and alignment with other internal / enterprise systems (e.g. Salesforce) as Business Systems evolve and iterate.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.