Our industry leading end user client requires a Contract Finance Systems Business Analyst who will be responsible for delivering and supporting market-leading, customer driven products and services across the business. The Business Analyst will be the key link into the Senior Leadership team and business representatives to ensure they produce the best in class specifications, translate these into user stories and ensure the development team have a defined prioritised backlog of items to work on.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Exceptional knowledge of full development lifecycle.
- Multiple ERP implementation experience particularly focused on Financial modules.
- Focus on P2P and S2C processes within the business.
- Proven ability to achieve technology goals and objectives.
- Solid track record in building high performing delivery teams.
- Demonstrable ability to deliver continuous improvement.
- Agile experience.
- Strong people skills with the ability to forge effective working relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dynamics AX experience would be highly beneficial.
- Ensure the Agile methodology is meticulously and rigorously followed.
- Provide analytical and product design support to the team.
- Participate in the discovery phase of product development and provide support with user journey, personas, and customer experience development.
- Translate backlog requirements and roadmaps into tangible technology capabilities.
- Identify opportunities to deliver greater visibility of delivery performance through new analytics.
- Ensure robust system and user acceptance testing through-out the delivery process.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.