Our industry leading end user client requires a Lead Finance ERP Business Analyst who will be responsible for delivering and supporting market-leading, customer driven products and services across the business whilst leading a team of Business Analysts. The successful candidate will be the key link into the Senior Leadership team and business representatives to ensure they produce the best in class specifications, translate these into user stories and ensure the development team have a defined prioritised backlog of items to work on.
This role will be primarily based out of the East Midlands with travel to locations across the UK – the ability to travel is a must.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience working in a lead or management position within an ERP project
- Exceptional knowledge of full development lifecycle
- Ability and experience to engage and present to senior business stakeholders
- Multiple ERP implementation experience focused on Financial modules
- Focus on P2P and S2C processes within the business
- Proven ability to achieve technology goals and objectives
- Solid track record in building high performing delivery teams
- Demonstrable ability to deliver continuous improvement
- Agile experience
- Strong people skills with the ability to forge effective working relationships
- Dynamics AX experience would be highly beneficial.
- Ensure the Agile methodology is meticulously and rigorously followed
- Lead a team of Business Analysts throughout a crucial period on the ERP project
- Provide analytical and product design support to the team
- Participate in the discovery phase of product development and provide support with user journey, personas, and customer experience development
- Translate backlog requirements and roadmaps into tangible technology capabilities
- Identify opportunities to deliver greater visibility of delivery performance through new analytics
- Ensure robust system and user acceptance testing through-out the delivery process.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.