Our large Microsoft gold partner client are looking for an experienced Dynamics 365 F&O Project Manager to join their internal team having recently won new D365 F&O Projects. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading Microsoft gold partner’s.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proven full-lifecycle knowledge.
- Implementing large scale Dynamics F&O projects is essential.
- Experience with senior Stakeholders, managing suppliers and liaising with Finance teams.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Confident in own ability, able to contribute effectively to business development activities.
- Tenacious, follows up queries until they are resolved.
- Knowledge and exposure to D365 is beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Reviews and reporting of progress against plan and budget.
- Maintenance of the project plan and the management of changes to the plan where necessary.
- Obtaining the commitment of resources from management at each stage of the project.
- Managing the involvement of company and customer management and other stakeholders.
- Communication with all project stakeholders.
Location: UK Wide
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.