Our global MS gold partner client are seeking a Dynamics CE Functional Consultant to join their team. Having recently won some new Dynamics CE projects our client is seeking someone with the ability to solve problems using initiative and research. This is a great opportunity to join our clients fast paced, ever-growing organisation.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM/CE.
- The ability to solve problems using initiative and research.
- Strong communicator who can adapt to changing environments.
- Willing to travel both in the UK and abroad.
- Experience working with both Waterfall and Agile projects.
- Strong documentation skills together with a good eye for detail.
- Results oriented and client-focused.
- Identify and resolve functional requirements.
- Produce test cases or scenarios to support the project implementation.
- The delivery of functional demonstrations to the client during the implementation.
- Ensure a quality solution is delivered at all times.
- CRM configuration and customisation.
Location: United Kingdom
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.